2011年2月14日 星期一

Propose research questions for the psychometric properties of SF-36 for heroin users

I think I may have two directions of research questions for two differenct manuscripts. Starting from the first manuscript, and then do the second manuscript.

Proposed research questions of the first manuscript:
The purpose of the study is to test the psychometric properties of SF-36 for heroin users
(1) data quality, such as completeness of data in both item and scale level
(2) scaling assumptions, such as distribution of item responses, equivalence of item means and standard deviations, and item-internal consistency
(3) reliability, such as internal consistency reliability
(4) item-discriminant validity and scaling success rates

Proposed research questions of the second manuscript:
The purpose of the study is to validate internal and external responsiveness of SF-36 for heroin users.

2 則留言:

  1. sounds great.
    please make sure whether our data can validate all the research questions for the first manuscript.
    if so, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

    回覆刪除
  2. I am still trying to figure out how to analyze it.

    回覆刪除